International Market Opens in West Side | News
Vineeta International Foods is a new market in the Grant-Ferry neighborhood that caters to the area's international residents. At 98 Grant Street, it was started by a native of India who had trouble finding foods from her country. Immigrants from Africa, South Asia, and elsewhere that have moved to WNY can find their favorite homeland foods here. No website yet, the telephone number is 883-5020. The market is open Monday-Saturday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.