Local Soliders Return Home | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Some local military families have a big reason to celebrate.
Close to twenty soldiers with the 27th Infantry Brigade returned home Tuesday night. The group arrived at the Connecticut Street Armory in Buffalo to a warm welcome from family and friends.
The soldiers served in either Kuwait or Afghanistan. Many of them were in logistics or administrative roles.
There are still 125 soldiers in the brigade, serving overseas.
It is expected they will return home by the end of this month.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found