Former Bill Ruben Brown Helping Ronald McDonald House | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Christmas spirit is alive and well for volunteers at the Ruben Brown Foundation.
The former Buffalo Bill and nine time all pro guard visited families and staff at the Ronald McDonald House of Buffalo to make a large donation to the house staff.
Many of the gifts are necessities they need to operate, like cleaning supplies, paper towels, linens, kitchen items and some toys. Ruben told us he likes these tangible donations.
"This is Buffalo, this is my home town, I'm raising my kids here, I'm trying to be an inspiration to the community so we can all look and say I'm helping, not just taking from this town, this town has given me so much, that's why I look around and see who needs help," said Brown.
The Ronald McDonald House is a home away from home for families with a loved one at Women and Children's Hospital.
Top Westside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act