Mom and Young Son Struck by Alleged Hit and Run Driver | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - A mom and her young son were hit by a car Friday morning as they were walking near the intersection of Grant Street and West Ferry on the city's west side.
Police on the scene tell 2 On Your Side the car that allegedly hit them took off from the scene.
Both the woman and boy were taken to the hospital, but police say it's expected they'll both be ok.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- Teams compete to climb the grease pole
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public