Plymouth Avenue Fire Displaces Three | News
BUFFALO, NY - Three people have been displaced by an early morning fire on Buffalo's West Side.
Two of those people went to Erie County Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries. They're expected to be okay.
Firefighters had a tough time getting to the fire along the 300 block of Plymouth Avenue as it was in a rear cottage set back off the street.
Extra fire crews were called in to assist in keeping the fire from spreading to exposure homes.
No firefighters were hurt.
Damages are estimated to be $80,000. The fire is under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight