Plymouth Avenue Fire Displaces Three | News
BUFFALO, NY - Three people have been displaced by an early morning fire on Buffalo's West Side.
Two of those people went to Erie County Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries. They're expected to be okay.
Firefighters had a tough time getting to the fire along the 300 block of Plymouth Avenue as it was in a rear cottage set back off the street.
Extra fire crews were called in to assist in keeping the fire from spreading to exposure homes.
No firefighters were hurt.
Damages are estimated to be $80,000. The fire is under investigation.
Top Westside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Transportation Pierce Arrow Museum -Special Hours for Memorial Day Weekend
- Catholic Charities to Host Domestic Violence Training Focusing on New York Model for Batterers
- Bespoke Men’s Line to Launch in Buffalo
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help