Plymouth Avenue Fire Displaces Three | News
BUFFALO, NY - Three people have been displaced by an early morning fire on Buffalo's West Side.
Two of those people went to Erie County Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries. They're expected to be okay.
Firefighters had a tough time getting to the fire along the 300 block of Plymouth Avenue as it was in a rear cottage set back off the street.
Extra fire crews were called in to assist in keeping the fire from spreading to exposure homes.
No firefighters were hurt.
Damages are estimated to be $80,000. The fire is under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night