Plymouth Avenue Fire Displaces Three | News
BUFFALO, NY - Three people have been displaced by an early morning fire on Buffalo's West Side.
Two of those people went to Erie County Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries. They're expected to be okay.
Firefighters had a tough time getting to the fire along the 300 block of Plymouth Avenue as it was in a rear cottage set back off the street.
Extra fire crews were called in to assist in keeping the fire from spreading to exposure homes.
No firefighters were hurt.
Damages are estimated to be $80,000. The fire is under investigation.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author