Rich Products Making $18.4 Million Investment Here | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Rich Products will be getting a major makeover soon.
The company, whose global headquarters are located on Buffalo's west side, will invest $18.45 million to boost research and development.
As a result, the company will retain 651 jobs and create 17 new ones.
Lt. Governor Robert Duffy was on hand to add that Rich Products will also receive $4.9 million state funding for the project.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight