Rich Products Making $18.4 Million Investment Here | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Rich Products will be getting a major makeover soon.
The company, whose global headquarters are located on Buffalo's west side, will invest $18.45 million to boost research and development.
As a result, the company will retain 651 jobs and create 17 new ones.
Lt. Governor Robert Duffy was on hand to add that Rich Products will also receive $4.9 million state funding for the project.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.