Rich Products Making $18.4 Million Investment Here | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Rich Products will be getting a major makeover soon.
The company, whose global headquarters are located on Buffalo's west side, will invest $18.45 million to boost research and development.
As a result, the company will retain 651 jobs and create 17 new ones.
Lt. Governor Robert Duffy was on hand to add that Rich Products will also receive $4.9 million state funding for the project.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Anticipation Grows as Harbor Center Project Proceeds
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night