Two Shot, Others Stabbed at House Party | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - Four people are in the hospital after a shooting and stabbing happened at a house party early Sunday morning.
Buffalo Police say two men were shot and two other men were stabbed after a dispute at at house party shortly after 1 a.m. in the 100 block of Herkimer Street.
The four men, all in their late teens or early 20s, were taken to local hospitals.
Anyone with more information is asked to call the Buffalo Police confidential tipline at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight