Two Shot, Others Stabbed at House Party | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - Four people are in the hospital after a shooting and stabbing happened at a house party early Sunday morning.
Buffalo Police say two men were shot and two other men were stabbed after a dispute at at house party shortly after 1 a.m. in the 100 block of Herkimer Street.
The four men, all in their late teens or early 20s, were taken to local hospitals.
Anyone with more information is asked to call the Buffalo Police confidential tipline at 847-2255.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- Another Inmate Suicide at the Erie County Holding Center
- Street Hockeyfest in Downtown Buffalo
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.