Man Charged With Theft & Damaging 10 Vehicles | News
BUFFALO, NY-- Buffalo Police arrested a Buffalo man in connection to damaging several vehicles overnight on city's west side.
Willie Holcomb is charged with Criminal possession of stolen property, Unauthorized use of a vehicle, Reckless driving, Resisting arrest, Failure to stop at stop sign and other charges.
Detectives say officers observed Holcomb failing to stop at a stop sign near Grant Street and Hampshire.
Officers determined the vehicle was stolen and began chasing the vehicle. They say Holcomb turned onto to Breckenridge and sped away in an attempt to flee from officers and hit at least 10 vehicles between the 500-600 blocks of Breckenridge.
Holcomb then led police on a foot chase. They caught up with him on Ashland Avenue and put him into custody.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Business Leaders Organize Chippewa Alliance
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public