Man's Body Pulled from the Niagara River | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Homicide detectives are investigating the discovery of a body found floating in the Niagara River late Tuesday morning.
Members of the Buffalo Police Underwater Recovery Team pulled the body of a man, as yet unidentified, out of the water near the Black Rock locks shortly before noon.
An autopsy will be done to try and determine how the victim died.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.