Man's Body Pulled from the Niagara River | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Homicide detectives are investigating the discovery of a body found floating in the Niagara River late Tuesday morning.
Members of the Buffalo Police Underwater Recovery Team pulled the body of a man, as yet unidentified, out of the water near the Black Rock locks shortly before noon.
An autopsy will be done to try and determine how the victim died.
Top Westside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act