Possible Stabbing on Dewitt Street | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police are investigating a possible stabbing in the 100 block of Dewitt Street.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m.
Police say two males were involved in a dispute, and the victim was injured by a metal object.
The victim was taken to ECMC to be treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grant Allows Lake Shore School District To Direct Savings To Educational Programs
- Appeal Week 2014 Culminates with $8.88 Million Raised for 90th Annual Catholic Charities Appeal
- Catholic Charities Holds Raffle of Harley-Davidson
- Sabres End Season with Fan Appreciation Night
- Missing Pit Bull In Dogfighting Case Reportedly Found