Possible Stabbing on Dewitt Street | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police are investigating a possible stabbing in the 100 block of Dewitt Street.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m.
Police say two males were involved in a dispute, and the victim was injured by a metal object.
The victim was taken to ECMC to be treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight