Possible Stabbing on Dewitt Street | News
BUFFALO, NY - Buffalo Police are investigating a possible stabbing in the 100 block of Dewitt Street.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m.
Police say two males were involved in a dispute, and the victim was injured by a metal object.
The victim was taken to ECMC to be treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Top Westside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act