Police Investigate Double Shooting | News
BUFFALO, NY - Two men are recovering after being shot Saturday night.
The incident took place on the 300 block of Busti Avenue around 6:40pm.
The suspect appeared to be on bicycle when he opened fire on the two victims.
A 25 year old man has since been treated and released. The other victim, a 54 year old male, is in fair condition at ECMC.
Homicide detectives are investigating this shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 847-2255 or Text a Tip at (716)847-2255 or e-mail the department at www.bpdny.org.
Top Westside Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Senator Grisanti's Bill Designates Pedestrian Bridge 'Scajaquada 9/11 Memorial Bridge'
- Dog Seriously Burned in House Fire Needs Your Help
- Senator Grisanti’s Bill to Increase Number of Green Homes Built In NYS Passes Senate
- Roger Woodworth Nominated by Senator Grisanti for Veterans Hall of Fame in New York State Senate
- Erie Co. Democratic Chairman Calls Out Sheriff on NY Safe Act