Sara Elizabeth to Entertain at Winter Market at Horsefeathers | Events
The Winter Market at Horsefeathers, located at 346 Connecticut St. on Buffalo’s West Side, will host Indie singer/songwriter Sara Elizabeth from 10 to 11:30 a.m. this Saturday, Feb. 9. Sara has been playing guitar since her ninth birthday and since then has added piano, ukulele and harmonica to her repertoire to help support her alto vocals.
The market offers a wide variety of local food vendors selling everything from bread, spices, cheese, dumplings, coffee and desserts to eggs, vegetables, dried fruits, pasta, meat and wine. Customers will also find homemade soaps, all-natural dog treats and more.
The Frizlen Group Architects of Buffalo is spearheading the renovation project of the historic Horsefeathers Building. The award-winning firm is well-known for its green urban restoration projects and has previously completed several major renovation projects in Buffalo.
The market will continue from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays through May 4. Vendors interested in participating in the market can contact Diane at The Frizlen Group at 881-0046 or email@example.com for more information. You can also follow the Winter Market at Horsefeathers on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WinterMarketAtHorsefeathers for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lucky Player from Eden, N.Y. Wins $844,437 on Penny Machine at Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Catholic Charities of Buffalo Appoints Two Directors
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Explore Buffalo Lists September Events; Special Tours will Focus on Art
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.