Winter Market Continues to Grow at Horsefeathers | Events
The popular Winter Market at Horsefeathers continues from 8 a.m. to noon this Saturday with a wide variety of local vendors, entertainment and more!
Located at 346 Connecticut St. on Buffalo’s West Side, the Winter Market continues to add new vendors. Several vendors rotate from week to week, so be sure to stop by every Saturday to see what surprises might be in store. Entertaining shoppers from 10 to 11:30 a.m. this Saturday will be the musical duet of Dan and Leanne.
The Winter Market is also inviting nonprofit groups to join the market. One community group each week will receive free space at the market to hand out information about their cause. Interested groups may contact Marketing Director Joe Kirchmyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Frizlen Group Architects of Buffalo is spearheading the renovation project of the historic Horsefeathers Building. The award-winning firm is well-known for its green urban restoration projects and has previously completed several major renovation projects in Buffalo.
Winter Market hours are 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays through May 4. Vendors interested in participating in the market can contact Diane at The Frizlen Group at 881-0046 or email@example.com for more information. You can also follow the Winter Market at Horsefeathers on Facebook for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Business Leaders Organize Chippewa Alliance
- Construction Continues on Riverworks Project
- Grisanti Names Kelly Carrigg 'Veteran Of The Month'
- Catholic Charities WIC to Host Breastfeeding Walk, Healthy Baby Festival Aug. 8 in Erie County
- Local public health efforts bolstered by use of health information exchange
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public