Winter Market at Horsefeathers Adds New Vendors | Events
Building on the success of its grand opening on Jan. 5, the Winter Market at Horsefeathers continues from 8 a.m. to noon this Saturday with a growing list of vendors.
Located at 346 Connecticut St. on Buffalo’s West Side, the Winter Market will see the addition of several new food vendors this week, including Buffalo Cookie Company, Plato Dale Farm and Native Offerings. Martin Cooks will also be on hand to cook up some tasty treats for guests of the market.
The Wellness Institute of Greater Buffalo will also be on hand with free information and resources on physical activity to help folks keep their New Year’s resolutions.
The Frizlen Group Architects of Buffalo is spearheading the renovation project of the historic Horsefeathers Building. The award-winning firm is well-known for its green urban restoration projects and has previously completed several major renovation projects in Buffalo.
Winter Market hours are 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays through May 4. Vendors interested in participating in the market can contact Diane at The Frizlen Group at 881-0046 or email@example.com for more information. You can also follow the Winter Market at Horsefeathers on Facebook for frequent updates.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lucky Player from Eden, N.Y. Wins $844,437 on Penny Machine at Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Catholic Charities of Buffalo Appoints Two Directors
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Explore Buffalo Lists September Events; Special Tours will Focus on Art
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.