Spring It On: Buffalo Niagara's Day of Giving is March 1 | Community Spirit
Spring It On is Buffalo Niagara’s first 24-hour on-line fundraising event, being held from 12:01 am until 11:59 pm on Friday March 1. Spring It On is designed to raise awareness and funds for participating not-for-profit organizations in Erie and Niagara County. We hope to mobilize community members for one day of giving to strengthen and support our community.
We are encouraging everyone to visit Fundraise.SpringItOn.org to make a secure online contribution to your favorite nonprofit organization between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 1. 182 organizations have signed up to participate – you can see the whole list by clicking HERE.
Please join us and spring something great on the nonprofits that make our community such a great place to be!
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shark Girl Sculpture Unveiled at Canalside
- Tomorrow’s Youth Today Receives $610,000 Grant from Buffalo, Erie County Workforce Investment Board
- New DNC headquarters going up at breakneck speed
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino and Duff’s to Debut at National Buffalo Wing Festival
- BUFFALO RIVER FEST PARK HOSTS “HALFWAY TO ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY” ON SEPTEMBER 5TH
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.